Thursday, June 18, 2009

EAT. PRAY. LOVE.
THE CURRENT BOOK I'M READING
-
MY MENTOR,
I'LL MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY A BIT SPECIAL

Nice?

Woke up early in the morning today just to get myself ready for my study. Headed down to starbucks to get me a sip and a headstart kick for the day. Reach MND building at 11 to meet uncle and slowly started with the study. Met Narissa today, for the first time and gosh was she amazing. HAHAA! Went lunch together with her and went back. Got myself to auntie's place in the evening to play with Adli. Headed home at night and I met Said[school mate] & Nadia[a girl i made friends with in the bus just now]. Hahahaaa! I guess i should head off to sleep now. So Sorry Cause I'm Feeling Very Lethargic Right Now And I Can't Think Straight.. So This Post May Not Make Sense A Bit. My Body And My Mind Feeling Very Weakkk. . .

BYE BABES AND DUDES

No comments: