Thursday, April 2, 2009

TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME
AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
* * * *
* *
*
School was Fun today.
Started off with a Hyper mood, talking and disturbing.
Had my english test today and I have to say, it was a fair test
After school, we did our flags for sports day tmr.
Our flags was MEXICO! HAHAAAHAAA!
Out of all countries, we get Mexico!?!?
Went for Geography and DnT after we finish doing the flag.
SOME DICKHEADS ASKED FOR TROUBLE
Gonna have Sports Day tomorrow, wanna have a great time tmr
AND I WANT TO HAVE A ROCKINGG WEEKKENNDD AGAIN!
JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEK!
WATCH MOVIE WITH YOU AGAIN, CAN??
HAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAH! !
ALRIGHT NOW, WANNA GO GET READY.
My Mind's Filled With A Thousand Thoughts Of You.
Thinking of ways to work things out.
I tried doing what i did back then, and i can't.
I really Don't Want To
But Are You Serious You Want To End This?
BYEE BABESSS ANDD DUDDEESSS! ! ! ! :]

No comments: