Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tae Young, A Fashion Icon
Picture Taking Last Night
Amazing
The Yellow Laces Are Like Hard!
I'm Still On High Cuts And Straps, Hahahaa!


* * * *
*
Woke Up Soo Early, When i slept late last night!
Studied The Whole Day Yesterday.
I also went facial yesterday.
Gonna have it next Sunday morning too!
It's at beauty world, and the stuff there are Sickk!
Ohh yah, I also attend a Wedding Dinner last night
Hahaha! Yeah, kinda busy yesterday!
[]
Anywayyy, i woke up early today!
Mummy invited me go buy groceries
I'm A Good Son, so I followed her
After buying the groceries,
we went fetching my sister from tution.
And now i'm home to leave the groceries at home
Wanna go out again later
Mummy wants to go shop for some clothings
My Sis wanna survey for those Dslr cameras
And I wanna get a new Phone & my watch
And about my watch, Joyce says it looks childish!
WTF!
Hahahaaa! She's kinda true though.
But i wanna know what my Sis
thinks about that watch.
FYI- I'VE GOT TRY-OUTS ON SATURDAY
FOCKKING NERVOUS! !
HAHAHAHAHA! !
ALRIGHT NOW,
BYEE BABESSS ANDD DUDEEESSS! !
I'm Sorry. .
I said those words out of anger and jealousy.
I know you hate me now, but I'm sorry.
I don't wanna be enemies with you,
I want to be smiling at you again.

No comments: